Welcome to the website of the Belgian Gambrinus Club
The Gambrinus Club of Belgium asbl was founded in 1978.
It is currently the oldest and largest club in Belgium.
From 1986 onwards we transformed into a non-profit organization with the following goals:
- bring together collectors of beer attributes
- To help preserve brewery heritage
- Promote new brewing activities.
Dear members and sympathizers,
- The website will continue to look like this for the time being. Everything works, and is equally accessible.
- We are working on the French version of the site, it is already accessible, but not yet complete.
- The agenda has also been updated. Here you can now find the fairs of which we are aware.
- As well as other activities such as the Zythos Beer Festival and the Bruges Beer Festival, where we, as a club, will also be present at both.
- The new magazine is at the printer's and is coming soon.
- Once again, a big thank you to everyone present in Baasrode, the absentees were wrong!
Last update: 18 March 2022